Services we offer:
- Commercial Building Layout and Structural Design.
- Residential Layout and Structural Design.
- Creation of Contract Documents for Building Permits.
- Structural design for renovations and upgrade of existing structures to current building code requirements.
- Construction Engineering and Inspection.
- Construction Administration and Project Management.
- Building Information Modeling.
- Structural Inspections and Reports.
- Expert inspector and witness for Public Adjusters and Insurance companies.
- Evaluation of Structural Issues identified during remodeling projects and home inspections.
Types of Structures and Projects we perform:
- Timber Design.
- Concrete and Structural Steel Design.
- Masonry Design.
- Building Code Analysis.
- Door and Window Pressure Certification.
- Bridge Design.
- Retaining Walls.
- 3D modeling and CAD drafting.
- Value Engineering Analysis.
In addition to Structural Engineering, Shoreline Engineering partners with JP Engineering to provide one-stop engineering services in house. Through this strategic partnership, we have the ability to take a project through the site, civil and drainage planning and permitting phase all the way to construction and beyond.